But how, please?
A workshop for couples led by Alan Lowen and Maria Bosisto
Dates: December 3–8 , 2020 (begins Thu 8.30 pm, ends Tue lunchtime around 2 pm, 5 days)
Venue: Parimal Gut Hübenthal, Germany
Pricing: €490 p.p. + food and accommodation + PCR test
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Below you find all the details on how we deal with Covid-19 including our current safety measures, one of which is a negative PCR test result from all participants.
Ah, relationship! While our partners can really mean the world to us, it’s not unusual for our connection with each other to feel at times messy, boring, painful or simply lacking a certain spark.
After all, does the perfectly fulfilled couple really exist? Perhaps the difference between those who call themselves happy and those who struggle is that the latter feel lost when it comes to dealing with the difficulties. And even if we consider ourselves very fortunate in who we are with, it’s in the nature of relationships that we now and then touch in each other things that one or both of us have trouble handling.
The love and intimacy that flow between two people can heal even the deepest of wounds. At the same time, being able to touch each other deeply gives us ways of getting under each other’s skin, sometimes without meaning to! The closer we are, the more we can trigger each other – and this can feel impossible or overwhelming at times. The question then is, how do we turn the challenging ways in which we affect one another into something that nurtures and enriches our relationship?
Whether you are simply looking to connect on a deeper level, or feel the need to address important issues between you, On and On – in Love! gives you a profound 5-day opportunity to:
- review the dynamics of your relationship
- practise openness, authenticity and listening
- tune in with your own needs as well as your partner’s and learn how to look after both
- explore how you keep yourself and each other in fixed roles
- unlearn habits that don’t serve you or your relationship
- discover new ways to relate with one another
- nourish and care for your love
- breathe new life into your shared intimacy
- experience playfulness as a source of joy, excitement and affection
- honour and celebrate your soul connection with each other
As usual with The Art of Being, this workshop will consist of solo, couples and group processes, together with active meditations, guided journeys, sharings, intimacy rituals and circle work – all supported by a wonderful fusion of soundtracks to deepen your experience. And, complementing each other to provide the best guidance for you, both Alan’s and Maria’s unique ways of working with people.
For several years now, Maria has been part of the Art of Being® team where she plays a leading role alongside Christiane and Susann. Her way of being with people is honest and compassionate, creating spaces where new ways of relating can be explored. Her aim is to enable people to become more real with themselves and others, to welcome whatever state they are in, gain insight into patterns they may have and help them explore their inner worlds more deeply. Maria loves working with issues around intimacy and authenticity. She invites participants to bring light into their shadows and live all the colours of their being.
We are confident that this workshop will take place. Of course, the situation may still change. For now, we are waiving all cancellations fees. This gives you the freedom to decide fairly short notice whether to take up your reserved place. And we will naturally review whether it can really go ahead.
The aim of our measures is to enable togetherness and contact within the group without compromising our health, becoming a risk to others or causing a need for participants to quarantine in the aftermath of the workshop.
A few words on how we are running our workshops this autumn:
- Communication and interaction are both still an important part of our work. However, our seminars are for now designed to easily enable a certain distance between participants and to allow participants to choose for themselves how much contact or closeness they wish to have with others and how much distance they wish to keep.
- All participants are required to bring with them a negative PCR test result that is no older than 3 days. Prices for private tests can vary, it’s advisable to do some research on this (antibody tests are not sufficient).
- Participants agree to protect themselves very carefully from infection and to actively avoid all unnecessary risks in the week leading up to the workshop. We expect you to be conscientious and responsible in your behaviour, independent of your personal views on the issue.
- We need you to withdraw your registration if you notice any symptoms of an infection or have contact with someone who is infected in the week leading up to the workshop.
- We will make sure there is a limited participant number and large group room, aided by frequent airing, enough disinfectant, lots of single and double rooms, lots of space at the venue – and hygiene measures that are based on the most current scientific findings (the details of which will be given to you shortly before the workshop).
- Obviously, even all these measures cannot completely eliminate the risk of infection. But – with your support – we want to reduce it enough to enable us to come together in the group and connect easily and warmly in a responsible way.